Atlantic Pump & Engineering is Maine’s premier pump distributor. In 2008, Atlantic Pump was acquired by Hayes Pump, the Northeast’s largest industrial, commercial & municipal pump distributor. Atlantic Pump has been around over 85 years and prides itself in the highest quality and service, 24 hours a day. Hayes elected to continue operations under the name Atlantic Pump and Engineering given its strong brand recognition in the market.
Atlantic Pump has many application specialists on staff and we partner with the best pump and flow solution equipment manufacturers in the industry. We are proud to be your best resource for pumping expertise in Maine today.
The Atlantic Pump Distributor Difference
Atlantic Pump distributes the broadest line of +pump products in the industry to suit virtually every fluid handling need. We stock what is commonly used in our markets. We will also stock for specific customer’s needs, saving them the expense and warehouse space to do so. Our multi-million dollar inventory can easily support your operations.
Atlantic Pump distributes only +World leading manufacturers in each type of pumping technology, rated First or Second in their industry. Premier product lines include +Goulds, +Viking Pump, +Gorman-Rupp, +Aurora, +Moyno, +John Crane, +Warren Rupp and many more.
- Our team of degreed Engineers has cumulatively hundreds of years of experience in the pump and fluid system industry. Our knowledgeable experienced engineers will help you select the right equipment.
- We provide Custom engineered system design for your equipment selections. Our Specialists will help you get the most out of your equipment investment.
- We offer custom financing plans to make your budgeting easier.
- We are strategically located to provide immediate delivery and fast emergency services in Maine.
- Our leading edge Customer Service Center answers your questions quickly and expertly.
- We offer world class +training, seminars and online education.