Atlantic Pump offers a selection of pumps manufactured by Pulsafeeder. Pulsafeeder’s ECO Gearchem pump line includes a range of external gear pumps designed to efficiently pump a large variety of process fluids. Pulsafeeder’s Isochem pump line encompasses a range of magnetically driven centrifugal pumps and external gear pumps engineered to pump the harshest fluids.
Whether you need local inventory or support for Pulsafeeder ECO Gearchem and Isochem pumps, Atlantic Pump can meet your needs. As a factory-trained distributor stocking Pulsafeeder Isochem and ECO Gearchem products, Atlantic Pump can provide knowledgeable service, parts, and pump solutions.
Pulsafeeder has been a recognized name in the pumping industry since developing the first hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pump in 1942. Based in Rochester, New York, Pulsafeeder is known for testing 100% of their products before shipping to ensure the highest quality standards. Pulsafeeder Engineered Products is owned by IDEX.
Atlantic Pump distributes Pulsafeeder pumps throughout Maine.
Atlantic Pump distributes the following products from Pulsafeeder:
- ECO Gearchem external gear pumps
- Isochem magnetically driven external gear and centrifugal pumps
The Atlantic Pump Advantage:
Atlantic Pump has factory authorized maintenance facilities for Pulsafeeder products.
Primary Industry Applications for Pulsafeeder ECO Gearchem and Isochem:
ECO Gearchem pumps are suitable for a wide variety of applications (both open end and closed loop) including continuous production systems, chemical transfer, cyclic operations, vacuum systems, metering, and pilot plants. Isochem pumps are specified for applications where vacuum service and transfer of expensive, hazardous, or corrosive chemicals is required, for any chemical pH.
Pulsafeeder Videos Available on the Hayes Pump YouTube Playlist:
(select video from the playlist on the upper left)
Leading Pulsafeeder Product Lines:
ECO Gearchem pumps
Corrosion resistant ECO Gearchem pumps feature:
- Safe handling of clear lubricating and non-lubricating liquids
- Models suited for low or high viscosity fluids
- Models designed to meet requirements of a broad range of temperatures, pressures, and corrosive substances
- Self priming
- Bidirectional pumping with linear, pulsation-free flow
Isochem centrifugal pumps and positive displacement pumps
Magnetically driven Isochem pumps feature all the standard features of ECO Gearchem pumps plus:
- Safe handling of explosive, hazardous, highly corrosive, or toxic chemicals
- Magnetic coupling that eliminates leak-prone mechanical seals
- Reduced down time and maintenance, and no seal maintenance
- Available as centrifugal pumps (single-stage and multi-stage) or positive displacement pumps