Atlantic Pump offers Moyno in Maine. Moyno’s vast line includes progressing cavity pumps, metering pumps, sanitary pumps, sludge pumps, multi-phase fluids transfer systems, controls, and grinders. As a Moyno distributor, Atlantic Pump supplies local in-stock inventory and factory-trained support.
Moyno progressing cavity pumps are a preferred solution for applications in oil and gas, chemical, food and beverage, pulp and paper, and mineral processing. Compared with other positive displacement pumps, Moyno’s progressing cavity pumps move highly abrasive, viscous or toxic materials with minimal amount of wear. Progressing cavity pumps are one of the lowest shearing pumps available, so they are ideally suited for pumping shear sensitive materials. Because of their capability with shear sensitive materials, Moyno progressing cavity pumps are widely used by polymer manufacturers to move their products.
Moyno’s in-house research and development, along with state of the art products, are a benefit to Atlantic Pump customers.
Atlantic Pump distributes the following Moyno Progressing Cavity Pump products:
- Progressing Cavity Pumps of any size
- EZstrip Maintain-in-Place products
- Metering through large flows
- High Solids transfer systems
- Grinders and Screens
- Sanitary Pumps
The Atlantic Pump Advantage:
Atlantic Pump is a fully equipped, factory authorized service center and repair facility for Moyno.
Primary Industry Applications for Moyno Pumps:
Key applications for Moyno pumps are in Metering, Food Processing, Beverage & Brewing, Chemical Processing, Bulk Liquid Transfer, Bio-Diesel, Soap & Detergent, Personal Care Products, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers, Refinery, and Industrial Water Treatment.
Watch Moyno Pump Videos:
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)
Moyno Key Product Lines:
Progressing Cavity Small Pumps
Progressing cavity small pumps, designed for low flow applications, are versatile products ranging from general utility pumps to Moyno’s patented “zero leakage” technology for critical applications.
- Mag Drive Pumps – Moyno’s patented sealless magnetic drive design allows zero leakage.
- General Utility Pumps – Perform many pumping duties economically.
Progressing Cavity Large Pumps
For reliable performance, minimal maintenance, and excellent value, Moyno’s progressing cavity large pumps are available in many designs. These pumps are manufactured to withstand abrasive, viscous, or corrosive applications.
- Compact C – A large pump with a Sealed Pin Joint.
- 2000 Pumps – A large pump featuring dependable Sealed Gear Joint design.
- 2000 HS System – A High Solids Transfer pump featuring efficiency and high performance.
- L-Frame Pumps – A large pump with a Pin Joint design suitable for a variety of applications.
- Epsilon/Vertical – A highly engineered progressing cavity pump for viscous, corrosive, or abrasive applications. Also comes in vertical mount.
Moyno’s innovative ‘Maintain-In-Place’ (MIP) line greatly reduces the length of maintenance operations while also providing cost savings. The EZstrip™ line includes transfer pump, grinders, and cake pump.
- EZstrip™ Transfer Pump – This MIP pump features a sealed pin joint and a patented split coupling. Its new design features make it the easiest pump to maintain.
- EZstrip™ Cake Pump – This MIP pump also features a detachable feed chamber engineered for high solids pumping.
- EZstrip™ TR Muncher – This MIP pump is an ideal pipeline grinder for conditioning sludge and grinding solids.
Atlantic Pump’s team of certified engineers works with Moyno to provide entire process solutions, combining the benefits of multiple Multiple products.
- InviziQ™ – As an alternative to conventional gravity sewage option, Moyno offers the InviziQ™ Pressure Sewer System.
- Moyno Tri-Phaze – Moyno Tri-Phaze is a multi-phase pumping system that can handle up to 95% gas volume fraction.
- Mine Dewatering – Moyno offers a fully integrated pump package skid for mine dewatering.
Screens & Grinders
Moyno manufactures competitive solutions ranging from high torque, low speed grinders to combined grinder and screen systems. Moyno screens and grinders are manufactured ideally for industries where solids reduction or waste conditioning are required.
- EZstrip™ TR Muncher – This pipeline grinder handles sludge conditioning and solids grinding.
- Series A – These grinders are designed to function at low speed and high torque in wet well and open channel applications.
- Discam – Discam combines grinder and screen in a single system to allow efficient screenings maceration.
Moyno sanitary pumps are engineered to follow FDA requirements for various food and chemical uses. These pumps meet sanitary requirements and sensitive needs with features like compact design or the ability to handle high viscosity materials.
- 500 Sanitary Pumps – Moyno 500 Sanitary Pumps feature compact designs with non-pulsating flow for shear-sensitive sanitary applications
- AugMentor™ – AugMentor™ is designed for high-viscosity materials in sanitary applications.
- Chopper Hopper™ – Chopper Hopper™ pumps handle waste by-products in sanitary applications.
- Sanitary Pumps – Moyno sanitary pumps are standard non-pulsating flow, low-shear pumps engineered to meet sanitary requirements.
- Sanitary High Pressure Pumps – Sanitary High Pressure pumps are designed as a general purpose pump that meets sanitary requirements.
Check out these posts for more information.